Table of Contents
You need to give the chemicals 6 weeks after treatment to fully take effect… it takes that long for everything to move over the treated areas.
You can not prevent insects from entering a building.
It is not uncommon to see some insects during the warranty period. Monitor these and you will find they have died a short time (1 or 2 days) after coming into contact with our products.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER YOUR PEST CONTROL SERVICE
- Initially, you will see an increase in pest activity around the home. This will be heaviest in The First 48 hours, however can continue for the next 7 days. This is due to the products affecting the pests, and driving them out of harbourage areas.
- Your pest control service will be effective for up to 12 months for large cockroaches & 6 months for spiders and ants. You should expect to see insects appear, even live, but monitor these and you will find they have died a short time after coming into contact with our products.
- A pest control service is like a haircut, and does not last forever. Initially the treatment will be most effective however over time will become less effective, the same way that hair grows back after a haircut! Regular maintenance is the key to reducing pest populations in your home, so we recommend booking a service every 6 to 12 months depending on the property and types of pests present.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We offer Warranties or Free Service Periods on most services we provide. We only use products of the highest quality from companies committed to research and development. We believe this is the only approach in guaranteeing effective servicing whilst protecting the health and safety of our customers and their environment.
HEALTH & SAFETY/ RISK ASSESSMENT
On greeting our customers the technicians will conduct a risk assessment. At this stage you will need to inform them of any pets, allergies or other concerns before the service is started. Your technician will explain the order of service and direct you during the service to keep you safe. It is important to adhere to his direction after the service in terms of re-entry, ventilation and other safety requirements. They may also inform you of different environmental, design or hygiene issues that may require action by the customer to aid the service effectiveness to enable warranties.
WARRANTIES OR FREE SERVICE PERIODS
Warranties can be issued on most services providing all conditions on site are conducive. Your technician will explain the expectations and/or limitations of your service and the warranty implications on completion of the service. Some examples are listed below.
– 12 Months – You can not prevent cockroaches from entering a building. It is not uncommon to see some during the service period. This does not constitute a problem; they will come in contact with the residual chemical and die. If the problem persists over a period of 4 weeks please contact us.
– Internal 12 Months – External 6 Months – Ants like all pests are stirred-up after a service so you will see increased activity for the first 3-4 weeks. They will however have tracked through the treated zone and will die. Ants are also generally more active before a rain event.
– 6 Months – Fleas will be present for 4-8 weeks after our service. Do not avoid the affected areas and follow tips on encouraging the hatching process as well as pet treatment.
– 3 Months
Fleas (end of Lease)
– 3 Months
– 6 Months
– 6 Months – Spider services are only warranted for webbing spiders which includes redbacks attached to the house or other physical structures. We cannot provide warranty on spiders on shrubs or bushes because plants lose their leaves (or grow new ones) and any chemical applied will either disappear (old leaves) or not be there in the first place (new leaves).
During the booking process our staff endeavour to provide an accurate price and warranty period through information provided by the customer. This is an estimate only and may be adjusted by the technician if the structural or environmental conditions differ dramatically to the service standards for pricing and warranty.