Newcastle Pest Control – What You Get?
- Dust in the roof void and sub floor areas (you think you only have a few bugs… wait until you see them run when this stuff goes in)
- Full interior perimeter spray with a safe, effective environmentally friendly barrier spray.
- Cockroach gel in the kitchens and wet areas
- Exterior home barrier spray for long lasting effects
- Family, pet and environmentally friendly pest control
- No mess – our promise to you
- Unlimited repeat service
- On time service
Effective pest control is a process, not a one-time event. Newcastle Pest Control’s proprietary approach is a collaborative, ongoing cycle of three critical activities that help control pests and keep pests in their place – out of your home.
Common Pest Control Issues
Newcastle Pest Control – Assess
Your Newcastle Pest Control technician is trained to identify your pest threat and risk areas. First we inspect, identify, and evaluate all the underlying reasons pests infest your home.
Newcastle Pest Control – Implements
Cookie-cutter pest management solutions are ineffective. Your Newcastle Pest Control technician continually works with you to treat the causes in ways that are best for your family, pets and the environment. We’ll create a customised pest control plan that effectively targets cockroaches, silverfish, ants and other common household pests exactly where they appear in your home—inside and out, all year long.
Newcastle Pest Control – Monitoring
Year-round monitoring, documentation, and communication help to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of your service.
The threat of pests is always present– but Newcastle Pest Control is always ready. We have the industry’s best training, and environmentally responsible methods. It’s why customers choose Newcastle Pest Control. Call an expert, Newcastle Pest Control. Keeping pests in their place.